Thursday, November 14, 2013

John's 1983 Schwinn Varsity Deluxe Refurbishment

My 1983 Schwinn Varsity Deluxe Project, putting
the bike up to date.


After and full overhaul and regreasing and replacing some parts, John now has a great little bicycle his daughter will enjoy.  Alot of parts were brought up to date and some parts were even replaced with parts I had extra from other Schwinn restorations I have done. Here's a couple of before and after photos.

 New brake pads and tires...



New cables


 New chain and and a re greased crankset


The bike now looks better and rides a lot better too. If you have a bicycle that is in need of repair, and live in the Dallas metro area, drop me an email and I will see what I can do. Thanks again for subscribing to A Bicycle's Point Of View.

No comments:

Post a Comment