Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Restored Peugeot

My Peugeot Restoration



Photobucket

Photobucket 

I Finally found a workaround for uploading photos on this blog, so I won't be starting a new one for now. Here's some updates on my Peugeot UO8 restoration. This bicycle has been repainted and decaled. It was a long and complicated process, I would provide some how to articles on this bike but they would be too entensive and detailed as to what I had to do to restore this bike, especially removing the cottered cranks. I will, at the readers request, provide any information that they would like to know on any specific topic. Hopefully, my next restoration will be less complicated than this one.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job Johnny! I dig the unpainted fork. The saddle and saddle bag are classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jared,

    I stripped the paint off the fork and it was chromed all the way through. The decals on the bike are new ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice work! I too dig the saddle bag! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete