Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Schwinn restoration project

My latest project, an old Schwinn Cruiser
Since posting my new "Transform your Klunker" segment on my blog, I have already attracted the interest of a few people. This is my first restoration project I have had since advertising my services. Included here are some "before" shots of how this bike currently looks before I restore it. I will as time allows post updates on the progress of this restoration. What I can say is that I am very excited about the end result of this bicycle.


If you are local to the Dallas/ Fort Worth area and would like to get a qoute on my restorations, please feel free to contact me via email and I will get back with you on a response. I work in person and through Pay Pal as well. Out of area and out of State customers will be responsable for paying shipping costs or transportation of the bike. Stay tuned for updates on this restoration and future testimonials.





No comments:

Post a Comment